Only LandDo you want to include the air ticket? Contact us and we will quote you the flights for this trip
Day 1: CAIRO
Arrival at the Cairo International Airport, reception and transfer to the Hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2: CAIRO
Day Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Pyramid of Cheops and Kefern and Miquearnos pyramids and the Sphinx excavated in the rock that describes the head of Pharaoh body of a lion (does not include an entrance to the interior in any pyramid). Back to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 3: CAIRO - LUXOR
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to depart by plane, economy class, bound for Luxor. Arrival and transfer to the port to embark on the motorboat + lunch. In the afternoon Visit of the Karnak Temple or the temples of Karnak which is considered the largest temple in Egypt with its avenue of rams and its room of 132 columns and the Temple of Luxor built by Amenofis III and Ramsis II with its famous Avenue of Sphinxes. Return to the motor ship. Dinner and night on board.
Day 4: LUXOR - EDFU
Full board regime on board. Free morning. (you can make optional visits in luxor) ü Navigation to Esna, passage of the lock. ü Navigation to Edfu. üNight on board in Edfu.
Day 5: EDFU - ASWAN
Full board regime on board. Visit to the Temple of Horus the best preserved temple where the best sanctuary with its god Nauos and the ceremonial boat. Navigation to Kom Ombo. Visit to the Temples of Sobek the crocodile-headed god symbolizing the fertility of the Nile and Haroeris or the god Hawk the eldest. Sailing to Aswan and night on board in Aswan. Navigation towards Aswan Night on board.
Day 6: ASWAN
Full board regime. Visit to the High Dam considered as the largest dam in the world at the time with a body of 3800 meters and 111 meters high, the Unfinished Obelisk with its height of 42 meters and weight of 1176 tons in the pink granite quarries. (Possibility of make optional visits in Aswan). Night on board
Day 7: ASWAN - CAIRO
Disembark after breakfast. Free morning with the possibility of doing the excursion (Optional) to Abu Simbel. At the scheduled time transfer to Aswan Airport to take flight with Destination to Cairo. Reception, assistance, and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 8: CAIRO
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo International Airport to board the flight of he came back. END OF OUR SERVICES.
- 03 nights in Cairo based on accommodation and Breakfast
- 04 nights on a cruise based on full board. Without drinks
- Half-day visit to the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Temple of the Valley "without entering the interior of any Pyramid".
- The views of the cruise: Luxor: Temple of Karnak, Luxor Temple Edfu: the temple dedicated to the god Horus Kom Ombo: the temple dedicated to the gods Sobek and Haroeris. Aswan: the high dam, The Unfinished Obelisk.
- All transfers in / out in cars with air conditioned
- Guide agreed with the desired language.
- Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Aswan - Cairo.
Does not include
- Entry visas to Egypt. P.P $ 30.00
- Any lunch or dinner not mentioned in the Program.
- Extras and personal expenses.
- All tips $40.00 PP excluding guide tips.
Departures: Saturday, Sunday, Thursday and Friday
The order of the visits can be varied without affecting the content.
Prices in 4 stars accomodation.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are here to help you! If you have any questions about this tour, feel free to contact us or visit our FAQ page.
Our team of travel agents is available to help you with all questions related to your trip!