Welcome to your Europamundo Trip Style!!!
The information about the meeting place and start time of your circuit can be found on your voucher.
Day 1: Madrid- Ayllón- Burgo de Osma- Silos Monastery - Covarrubias- Burgos.-
We leave to the Northern Mountains of Madrid, and at the beautiful town of AYLLÓN, in the vicinity of the Mountains with the same name, with its red architecture and medieval atmosphere.
We continue towards BURGO DE OSMA, an ancient and monumental episcopal city, located in the province of Soria and known for its history and beautiful Cathedral (entrance included).
We visit the SAINT DOMINGO OF SILOS MONASTERY (admission included), a place of spiritual refuge and one the most beautiful places to admire the Spanish Romanic Art, unique in Europe. Then we arrive at the noble city of COVARRUBIAS, with its old walled case, its typical Houses. In the Collegiate Church we can admire the triptych and also visit the tomb of Fernán Gonzalez, first count of Castilla. and its interesting vintage weapons collection. After a brief journey, arrival and accommodation in the city of BURGOS.
Day 2: Burgos- Atapuerca- Lerma- Palencia.-
After breakfast time to get to know the city of BURGOS, crossroads; its spectacular Gothic Cathedral stands out, built for more than three centuries, where the tomb of El Cid and his wife Da. Jimena, is located, as well as the Holy Mary´s Arch and the House of Cordón.
Next we will arrive at ATAPUERCA FIELDS (entrance included), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where human remains of more than 900.000 years old were discovered, the Homo Antecessor (in case of having capacity and reservation problems in the Atapuerca site, we can visit the Museum of The Evolution of Man).
We arrive at LERMA, with a grandiose appearance with its imposing Ducal Palace (today National Parador). We can rest and have a coffee before continuing to Land of Fields where PALENCIA is, the royal residence and palace where the first university of Spain was founded in 1208, and then take a walk through its beautiful streets, squares and churches. Accommodation in this city, do you dare to taste its famous Spanish omelette?
Day 3: Palencia- Valladolid- Segovia- Madrid.-
Breakfast and departure to VALLADOLID, capital of The Kingdom of Castile and for 6 years of the Spanish Empire, a historical complex made up of Palaces, noble houses, churches museums and where we can also experiment tapas in its bars.
We are heading to SEGOVIA, another UNESCO World Heritage city. We will know its Alázar, where we will stop to take a beautiful picture, its well-preserved Roman aqueduct and its pedestrian streets.At the end of the afternoon, we continue and arrive in MADRID.
Arrival and end of services. Our guide will drop you off at the agreed point.
We hope you have enjoyed your circuit with Europamundo.
- Europamundo General Services: Tour by van led by your guide. Selection of hotels based on the selected route with breakfast included. Basic travel insurance.
- Due to the socio-health situation, for reasons of prevention or de-escalation, some services may be affected (breakfasts in hotels, opening of places, visits with stipulated times, etc.). Europamundo, as guarantor of passenger safety, will always respect current regulations and in these cases will coordinate in order to perform the services in the best possible way.
- The selected hotels in rural areas are in many cases small in size or even rural houses. Although the hotels planned will be overnight stays, in some cases due to lack of availability or different from the contracting conditions, similar hotels will be confirmed in the same or nearby town.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Includes departure transfer
- Ticket admission: Burgo de Osma Cathedral -, Santo Domingo de Siles Monastery , Atapuerca Arqueological Site
There are no reviews yet