About this document
Information will be collected when the client books a reservation, initiates a purchase on our website, participates in any competitions, promotions, surveys, asks us a question, interacts with our social media accounts or subscribe to our marketing emails.
Type of information collected
The type of information we collect about the client depends on the following:
- Website: PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP may collect certain non-personally identifiable Information such as IP address, device type, pages viewed, computer operating system, browser type, browsing & usage habits, domain name, date of visit, and referring URL. Gathering this data enables us to improve the quality, services and relevance of our website for our visitors, determine any issues with our server and administer the activity of our website.
- Booking a Reservation: When booking any travel or tour package with us, PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP will ask for the client’s name, home & billing address, telephone number, email address, payment details, birth date, gender, emergency contact details, passport information, frequent flyer information, meal and other travel preferences or dietary requirements and any medical information related to your reservation.
- Financial Information: When booking services through our website or call center, PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP will need the client’s payment details such as billing address, credit/debit card details and/or bank account details.
- Account Creation: PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP will need all registration information when creating an account with us.
- Contact by Phone: PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP may monitor and/or record phone conversations for quality and training purposes.
- Client’s Interaction PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP: If the client enters in any sweepstakes, survey, subscribe to our marketing emails, interact with us via social media or attend an event we may host, we will collect the client’s name, relevant contact information and any other personal information the client chooses to provide.
- Third Party’s Information Sources: PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP may lawfully obtain both non-personal and personal information about the client either from business partners, entities affiliated to us, travel shows, travel-related agencies, and other independent third-party sources.
PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP may use the client’s information provided to:
- Perform our obligations in relation to the client’s reservation
- Remit communications about the client’s reservation, including, but not limited to changes to our services and important travel updates
- Provide the client with the requested travel information
- Verify the clients identity due to fraud prevention purposes
- Create or register an account with us
- Send the client marketing communications
- Interact with the client through social media platforms, for example: publish reviews, forum posts, among other contents on our website
- Solve any disputes or problems, comply with any legal obligations, and/or prevent illegal or unlawful activities
- Protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our guest or others
How long we keep the client’s information
PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP will maintain the client’s personal information for as long as is necessary to allow us to provide the services requested, to resolve any disputes, to comply with any legal obligations or for as long as the client’s account is active.
Who we share your information with
PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP will only share information with third parties that provide us support services as follows:
- Third party service providers working on our behalf, for example: airlines providers, hotels, insurance companies, ground handling agencies, transportation companies, cruise lines and activity providers.
- Third party data processors providers, for purposes such as credit card processing and payment services.
- Third party professional advisers, such as auditors, lawyers and technical consultants.
PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP will only disclose necessary information to deliver the services, however, such third parties are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose and we require them to maintain appropriate security measures to protect your information. PJR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GROUP may also need to disclose personal information when required by law and that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process, either to protect your interest or those of another person.
In regards of our marketing information, we will be sending any special offers, promotions, groups, among others, that may be of interest to you. Recipients can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the marketing email.
How to Contact us
If you have any questions regarding the ways we handle your personal information or the practices of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We may employ information like cookies for the purposes including, but not limited to; improving your experience on our site, improving or overall services and to display ads and offers that are more relevant to you.
While no online services can guarantee absolute security, we employ reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect. Access to private and confidential data is granted to only those of our people that need to use it and they may only do so for permitted business functions.